Metal Embossing 101
Mar 11 - Sep 29, 2020
Orange Wire Art Studio
5353 Tyee Lane, Chilliwack, British Columbia
Explore and learn the basic techniques of Metal Embossing using lead-free pewter sheets.
- De-embossing (also known as mark-making or engraving)
- Embossing (also known as low relief)
- High Relief.
- Patina (a chemical oxidation process to create an antiqued finish).
- Other finishing (blackening) techniques are also available if you don’t want to patina, but the result will not be the same.
There are 4 options to choose from to showcase your pewter designs.
- Jewelry Stand – $125.50 (4 sides 3 ½ inch cube with Jewelry “Tree”) or
- Photo Stand - $125.50 (4 sides – 3 ½ inch cube with big Wood Peg) or
- Canvasses with Easels - $115.50 (3 canvasses, 4 inches x 4 inches, with easels) or
- Clock - $115.50 (14" diameter and variety of designs to choose from for the focal/center point)
Date: September 29, 2020
Metal Embossing 101(2) - Canvasses with Easels: 9:30 am – approx. 3:00 pm
All supplies are included. Please bring a light lunch.